City Analyst’s Lab and Archives Tour Cost:
City Analyst’s Lab and Archives Tour Overview
- Introduction to The Vancouver Police Museum and its history
- Introduction to the former City Analyst Lab downstairs
- Archives Presentation: learn key terms, research conduct, research request guidelines, proper archive handling and Police Museum archive history and facts.
- View the Archives Room, A/V Collection and Library
- Learn about and view Project “Mugshot Mayhem”
- View lab equipment hall
- Explore the main lab with presentations of manuscripts, history and fascinating lab and archive stories.
Our museum is brimming with exciting history, exhibits and artefacts that you can’t find anywhere else in the world. A designated heritage building, it was once the Coroner’s Court, Autopsy Facility and the City Analyst’s Laboratory, making it one of the most authentic museum experiences in the world. All tours come with free access and admission to the Vancouver Police Museum during regular operating hours.
A great group activity, unique gift or educational experience, this tour will impress any history and artefact lover. To book your City Analyst’s Lab and Archives Tour, email research@